SBI Simply Click Credit Card is an entry-level shopping credit card offered by the State Bank of India. It is one of the most recommended cards for the entry-level segment, especially among first-time cardholders. It suits best for those who do online shopping as they get 10X reward points at some most popular online shopping/travel websites including Cleartrip, Apollo24x7, Netmeds, BookMyShow, Dine Out, and Lens Kart. This offer is no longer applicable to Amazon as it comes under the 5X rewards category now.
It offers amazing discounts on daily purchases. It comes pre-equipped with exciting features such as fuel surcharge waivers, cash on the go, premium security, and much more. One can even get access to the special rewards program and can enjoy exciting vouchers on joining as well as milestone spending.
Features of Simply Click Credit Card
Below mentioned are the features of Simply Click Credit Card:
- Log-in Gift:
- Get Amazon.in gift card worth Rs.500* on payment of an Annual Fee of INR 499 +taxes.
- e-Shopping Rewards:
- Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners: Apollo24X7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Eazydiner & Netmeds
- Earn 5X Reward Points on all other online spends
- Earn 1 reward point per Rs.100 on all other spends
- Milestone Rewards:
- e-voucher worth INR 2,000 on annual online spends of INR 1 Lakh
- e-voucher worth INR 2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.2 Lakhs
- Voucher Brand: Cleartrip
- The voucher code and other relevant details will be sent via SMS to your registered mobile number
- Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom:
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges)
- Maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account
- Annual Fee Reversal:
- Spend INR 1,00,000 and get an annual fee of INR 499 reversed for your Simply CLICK SBI card in the subsequent year.
- Contactless Technology:
- Simply wave your card at a secured reader and your transaction is done
- Maximum payment of INR 5,000 allowed per contactless transaction
- Contactless Advantage
- Daily purchases are now made easy with SBI Simply Click Card. Simply tap your card at a secure reader to transact.
- Fast & convenient: No need to hand over your card or look for cash/coins for everyday small ticket purchases.
- Security: The card never leaves your hand during a Contactless transaction, significantly reducing the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (counterfeit). Even if the card is tapped multiple times at the reader, the unique security key feature of VISA Pay Wave will ensure that only one transaction goes through, thus making it more secure.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Use SBI Simply Click Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts VISA
- Add on Cards
- With SBI Simply Click Card, one can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children, or siblings above the age of 18.
- Cash on the Go
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million VISA across the globe
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile, and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SBI Simply Click Card
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Save money while paying your credit card dues.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other bank credit cards to your SBI Simply Click Card, and avail of a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs.
- Log on to sbicard.com with your user ID and password to take benefit of this service.
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions into easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for INR 2,500 or more using your Simply CLICK SBI Card, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
Different Types of SBI Cards
Below mentioned are the different types of SBI Credit Card:
- Lifestyle Cards
- Reward Cards
- Shopping Cards
- Travel & Fuel Cards
- Banking Partnership Cards
- Business Cards
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Processing Fees & Charges
|Annual Charges||INR 499|
|Renewal Charges||INR 499|
|Finance Charges||42% pa|
|Late Payment Fees||From INR 500 to INR 1,000: INR 400. From INR 1,000 to INR 10,000: INR 750. From INR 10,000 to INR 25,000: INR 950. INR 1,100 for amounts ranging from INR 25,000 to INR 50,000. Amounts greater than INR 50,000: INR 1,300.|
How to Apply SBI Simply Click Credit Card
Below mentioned are the steps to apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
Step 1: Open the official website of SBI Card.
Step 2: Click on “Apply Now” beside the “Apply” button.
Step 3: All SBI Credit cards will then be displayed on the screen. Select the Simply Click SBI Credit Card and click on “Apply Now”.
Step 4: Fill out the basic details and apply for the card.
Step 5: The application number will then be sent via email to the registered mobile number.
How to check SBI Simply Click Credit Card Application Status
Below mentioned are the steps to check the application status of the SBI Simply Credit Card:
Step 1: Open the official website of SBI Card.
Step 2: Click on “Credit Cards”.
Step 3: Click on the option “Track Application” by scrolling down to the end of the page.
Step 4: Enter the application number received on the registered mobile number and then click on “Track”
Step 5: It will then display the application status on the screen.
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
|Salaried||18 years – 65 years||INR 20,000 per month|
|Self-employed||Self-employed||INR 20,000 per month (as per ITR)|
Below mentioned are the documents required to apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter’s Id, Passport, Driving License, or any government-approved Id.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – latest 3 months’ salary slips, latest 3 months’ bank statement, or latest audited financial report.