Last Updated on November 28, 2023 by admin
Grafting is a technique that is used to replace a section of hair from one part of the body to another. It is very common nowadays that people are suffering from thinness of hair. This is due to stress, unhealthy lifestyle, hereditary and genetic reasons. There are many well-known hair transplant In Punjab. A particular pattern happens when you start facing baldness. Also, if we talk about the liposuction cost in Punjab, you will be awe struck that it occurs at such a reasonable cost. It is used to shape a body area and give it a more tones look. There are many reasons for such dullness of skin and excessive fat. Some reasons are enlisted below:
- Irregular Diet
- Stressed lifestyle
- Hormonal changes
- Excessive medicine intake
Types of Hair transplants
- Slit grafts – it contains grafting of 4 to 10 hair stands in a single graft
- Micro grafts – it contains grafting of 1 to 2 hair stands in a single graft
Who can get benefitted from a hair transplant?
All age groups can get benefitted from the hair transplant, be it any gender. It actually helps people to look better and boost one’s self confidence. The following genders have benefited from their issues:
- Men with permanent baldness
- Women facing thinness of hair
- Other persons who have lost a section during any injury or incision
Who should not opt for atransplant or liposuction surgery?
There are a few precautions to be taken for people who absolutely should not opt for a transplant, as suggested by the best hair transplant in Punjab. They are mentioned below:
- If your hair loss is spread over a large area in your scalp. You must not consider getting any incision. And in case of liposuction, it would only tone your body area to some extent like removing a double chin.
- If you do not get the right donor for your hair transplant then you might not go for it. And in case of liposuction, the right amount of skin grafting is required.
- If you are under medications, like chemotherapy, then you are medically not allowed to go for a hair transplant or any other incision surgery.
A step-by-step procedure that is followed during a transplant is mentioned below:
- A local anaesthesia is given in that particular section where you want to get the transplant done.
- A thorough cleaning of your scalp or body part would be done.
- There are two main techniques of doing a hair transplant : FUE and FUT
Small holes are made in the area wherein the hair transplant will be done. Each hole will receive hair follicles that will be gently placed in them individually. One session of a hair transplant can place about hundred to thousands of hair onto your scalp. You have to cover it up with a bandage and take a few precautions.
The hair follicles are being taken off from the back of your head and being transplanted to another section of the head. It is closed with the help of stitches. With the help of a surgical knife, the graft shall be completed. Lastly, you will achieve a natural hair growth after a certain period of time.