Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) conducted the class 10th board exam from March 31, 2022, till April 20, 2022. Students who appeared in the examination can view their results on the board’s official website
The HBSE class 10th result will cover the total number of marks obtained, alongside the candidate’s details, including their name, birth date, and roll number.
The result published online would be on a provisional basis. Students can collect their original mark sheets from the school.
Talking about the previous year’s results, the overall pass percentage for 2021 was 100%. The board calculated the marks based on an internal assessment owing to the rise of Covid-19 in India.
While the notification for this year’s result is yet to be released, probably, the HSBE 10th result for 2022 will be announced in May.
Once the results are out, the students can quickly check their results in three possible ways:
Steps to check your HBSE 10th Result 2023 Online
- Step 1: Open the official website of HBSE
- Step 2: Select the HBSE 10th Result 2022 option from the homepage
- Step 3: Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Step 4: Click on the “submit” button
- Step 5: Your result will open on the screen
- Step 6: You may now download or print your result
Steps to check your HBSE 10th Result 2023 through HBSE App
- Step 1: Find Board of School Education, Haryana on the Google Play store
- Step 2: Open the app; enter your name, mobile number, and email ID to register
- Step 3: After registering, click on the ‘result’ tab at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: Once the login page appears, students must choose the relevant course and enter their roll number
- Step 5: You can now check the result on the screen, which can be downloaded and printed
Check your HBSE 10th Result 2023 through SMS
Students can also check their results via SMS if they cannot access the internet to check online.
All they need to do is:
- Type RESULTHB10(space)ROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263.
- The Board will send your class 10th result on your mobile phone.
Revaluation of HBSE 10th Result 2023
Students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation and get their copies rechecked by the HBSE Board. It needs to be done within one or two weeks after the announcement of the HBSE 10th result 2022. They will have to pay a certain amount per subject to re-evaluate the answer booklets.
Furthermore, students should remember that they cannot reverse the revaluation decision, even if their grades decrease.
The Board offers a second chance to students who did not pass. Therefore, they can retake the exams of those specific subjects, saving a year.
Students should study all the material on the syllabus to have a strategic approach to exam preparation.
Students can take the compartment exams in June 2022, and the result of the same will be declared in July 2022.
The HBSE 10th result 2022 will inform students about their subject-wise scores, total marks, percentages, and more. They should check all the details thoroughly as the same will be kept in records for future reference.
Students are advised to collect the original mark sheet too from the school authorities.