The RPF (Railway Protection Force Constable) Exam is a national-level job recruitment exam held once a year by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The exam is conducted through computer-based online mode. RPF Constable application form 2022 has yet to be made available. It is expected to be made available soon on the Railway Board’s official website.
Before beginning the application process, it is critical to review the entire RPF Constable eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill out the application form after carefully reading the eligibility criteria.
Following are the key points of the RPF Constable application eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to take the Railway Protection Force exam.
- Candidates must have completed their SSC or Matriculation from a recognized board.
- There is no minimum mark requirement for candidates to take the RPF Constable exam.
RPF Constable 2022 Exam: How to Apply?
Candidates must first register for the RPF exam on the official website before filling out the RPF Constable application form 2022. Candidates seeking to appear for the RPF Constable 2022 exam can apply online. To fill out the application form correctly, refer to the following steps:
RPF Constable Application Form: Registration Part 1
- To access Part I of the RPF Constable Exam, click on the Online Application Form link.
- Fill in all of your personal information, educational qualification information, address information, contact information, and so on in the provided space and submit it. This section is critical because information entered once cannot be changed later. As a result, candidates must carefully fill out these details.
- Candidates will receive their registration number and password after successfully registering. Simultaneously, an OTP (One Time Password) will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email address. These details will be required again in the future to log in.
RPF Constable Application Form: Registration Part-II
- After completing the Part I registration, login again to your account on the Railway Board Website to complete the Part-II registration for the RPF Constable 2022 exam
- Fill up the following details in the application form – educational qualification, gender, religion, minority, ESM (ex-serviceman), EWS (economically weaker section), and age relaxation (if required)
- After furnishing all details, candidates will be directed to the payment section of the application form
- Candidates can pay RPF Constable application fee in both online and offline mode. In the case of online payment, application fees can be paid using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. In case of offline payment, candidates have to select Other Modes and then they have to select a bank or post office challan. The last dates for online and offline payments are different, so candidates must keep these dates in their minds before making the payment. Refer to the table given below to learn about RPF Constable application fees for different categories:
|Gender||Category||RPF Constable Application Fee (in INR)|
|Male||OBC, ST, SC||250|
|Female||OBC, ST, General, SC||250|
- After successful online payment, candidates will be directed to the next part of the application directly. In case of offline fee payment through a bank, candidates have to wait for 60 minutes to receive payment confirmation. Candidates have to wait for anything between 24 hrs to 48 hours to receive the payment confirmation.
RPF Constable apply online Application Form: Registration Part-III
- In order to fulfill the RPF Constable apply online process, after completing Part II of the application, candidates will be redirected to Part III.
- Candidates must provide information about their educational qualifications, exam zone/RPSF preferences, and exam language preference for the Computer Based Online Exam.
- Candidates must also fill out the details of the beneficiary account in this section of the online application if they wish to receive a refund. Candidates must provide the following information: Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account number, and IFSC code.
Note: Exam languages are Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Konkani, Kannada, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, Assamese, and Manipuri
Required Documents for RPF Constable Application Form 2022
Here is a list of essential documents to fill up the RPF Constable application form 2022:
- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) or 10th Mark sheet and certificate (scanned)
- Passport-size photograph scanned in accordance with the specifications (as mentioned in the official notification)
- Signature scanned in accordance with the specifications (as mentioned in the official notification)
- Scanned copies of other government documents, such as voter identification cards, Aadhar cards, and PAN cards, etc.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of domicile (if applicable)
The required size of scanned documents to upload during the online application for RPF Constable 2022 exam is specified in the following bullet points.
- The passport photograph should be 35mm*45mm in size, with the candidate’s name and date printed on it.
- Reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) candidates must upload a scanned copy of their caste certificate in JPG/ JPEG format with a file size of 15 to 40 KB. This should be in JPG/JPEG format, with a file size of 50-100 KB.
Note: Candidates must have to upload Photographs with clear faces so that they can match the actual appearance of the candidates.
RPF Constable exam results will be available 2-3 months after the exam. As a result, candidates should prepare for the next step, which is the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test.
A. Is it possible to submit the RPF Constable Exam application form 2022 in an offline mode?
Ans. No. The application is only available online. Candidates can, however, pay the RPF Constable exam fee in offline mode.
B. How long will the RPF Constable Exam 2022 last?
Ans. Candidates will have 90 minutes to complete the RPF Constable CBT test.
C. Is there any negative marking during the RPF Constable CBT Test?
Ans. Yes. You will receive one mark for each correct answer and one-third of a mark for each incorrect answer.