Muffins are one of the most tempting food items. They are sweet and can be prepared in some flavors. Muffins are famous for their enticing aroma and freshness. The bakers and confectionaries put their endless efforts to make muffins up to the mark. Muffins are super moist and needed to be handled with great care. Muffin boxes are used to retain their quality for a long. They prevent the items from getting damaged during the transition.
Moreover, the boxes are designed according to special quality measures. Most bakeries use custom-printed muffin boxes at wholesale prices to deliver their products to customers. Advanced box printing adds to their attractiveness. Muffin boxes are the best way to promote your brand and make it recognizable to a large audience.
Roasted Banana Muffins:
A variety of muffins are prepared by the bakers according to the taste and likeliness of the people. Roasted banana muffins are one of them. They do not require much time and are extremely easy to make at home. You must have read about the recipe for roasted banana bread in several blogs but making roasted banana muffins is an intriguing idea. They are quick and convenient to make. You can easily carry them.
Sometimes the overripe bananas are left in the freezer. An interesting way is to roast them and convert them into banana muffins. It is a wonderful snack for kids at school. Roast them for 20 minutes until they start giving an outstanding smell. If you want to make them healthier, use whole wheat instead of white flour. This turns them to be moist, delicious, and flavorful.
You may frost them in the way you want. Get them spiced with cinnamon. They also taste wonderful plain, served with chopped walnuts or chocolate chips. All you need is 3 bananas and some of the basic kitchen ingredients. Once they are baked, place them in attractive muffin packaging.
Time to prepare: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups of white flour
- 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp clove
- Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees. Coat the muffin pan with a cooking spray. Line it with a baking sheet having tin foil.
- Place the over-ripped bananas on a baking sheet. You may also take out the one from the freezer and thaw them. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the bananas for about 20 minutes. Remove them from the oven. Let them cool for 15 minutes.
Take a large bowl. Beat butter and sugar until they get creamy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and roasted bananas to the mixture. Beat until well combined. Take a separate bowl; combine all the remaining ingredients like flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Mix them well. Add the flour mixture gradually to the banana mixture. Stir until combined.
- Now fill a 12-muffin pan with the mixture leaving half an inch empty from the top. Bake them for 23 to 25 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out dry, it means that you have done. Let the muffins cool on a wire rack.
- Frost them in the way you want. Slather them with butter, chocolate chips, or nuts. You may also frost them with buttercream icing, vanilla cream, or whatever you like. Put them in a refrigerator to cool the frosting.
- Once your delicious roasted banana muffins are prepared, place them in beautifully designed muffin boxes. Gift them to your family or friends or serve them on different festive occasions.