Slice Credit Card – Check Features & How to Apply Online
Last Updated on January 29, 2023 by Tabraiz
Due to their low income and Cibil Score, many people in India struggle to get approved for a credit card quickly. To readily obtain a credit card, you must hold a Credit Score of 750 or higher. But fortunately, that’s not the case with Slice credit cards. Slice Credit Card require a minimum age of 18 to apply for it, even if you don’t have such a credit score.
On the other hand, it comes with several advantages and a big credit limit. The application fee and renewal cost for this credit card are also waived. You can divide payments into three instalments with this credit card without additional fees. Let’s know more about this one of the best credit cards in India in the upcoming section of the blog.
Slice Credit Card Details
Here are some of the basic features of Slice credit cards. Due to so many facilities that it offers, it is counted as one of the best credit cards in India.
|Reward amount||Each transaction offers 2% cashback on|
|Transaction limit||Up to Rs.10 lakh|
Benefits of The Slice Credit Cards
Be it discounts, hustle free transactions or easy repayment schedule, Slice Credit Cards leaves no place to complain. These are the facilities brought to you by this card.
- On all orders with the credit card, you receive up to 2% cashback.
- You can simply cut your bills over three months by making purchases everywhere.
- By using tags and notes, you can easily divide bills with your loved ones and friends.
- By choosing EMI, you can make any purchase and pay off your debt in a few months.
- Starting with a credit limit of Rs. 2,000 up to Rs. 10 lakh
- Weekly news dealing with Slice Spark
- accepted at 99.95% of stores nationwide
- Take notes or add tags to divide
- the bill among pals.
- Rental convenience charge refund of up to Rs. 300 every month on transactions under Rs. 10,000 through PhonePe on gasoline transactions under Rs. 5,000 with a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 200 in a pay period.
Slice Card Fees And Charges
As mentioned, there is zero joining or annual fee for Slice credit cards, which is the ultimate green flag. But still, there are some minor fees that you need to keep in mind.
|Cash Withdrawal via ATM||Rs. 50|
|Card Replacement charges||Rs. 500|
|Late payment fees||For statement amount:Up to Rs. 500: Nil Rs. 50 – Rs. 2,000: Rs. 15Rs. 2,001- Rs. 10,000: Rs. 40Rs. 10,001- Rs. 25,000: Rs. 100Above Rs. 25,000: Rs. 150|
Documents For Application
The list of records you must provide to register for a Slice credit card is provided below:
- Evidence of address, such as a passport or Aadhaar.
- PAN cards, voter IDs, and other forms of identification proof are acceptable.
The requirements you must meet to qualify for a Slice Credit Card are listed below:
- You must live in India.
- You have to be an employee or self-employed.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
How To Apply Online
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to get an idea of how to enrol for the Slice Card.
- Visit the website at https://www.sliceit.com in step one.
- Step 2: Select “Apply Now.”
- Step three is to download the app and scan the QR code.
- Step 4: Register for the card by following the directions.
So, with the information provided, hopefully, you have an idea about how and why you should choose a best credit card in India. In case you still have some doubt, feel free to contact customer care by either a call on the number 8047096430 or by sending an email at email@example.com.