How To Become A ServiceNow Certified Application Developer?
ServiceNow is a cloud-based automation software tool that helps in setting up systems to define, manage, automate and structure services for companies. In addition, this tool automates the business process and provides the best service to customers.
Features Of ServiceNow
ServiceNow facilitates Knowledge Management and helps in gathering customer support articles and sharing them with agents and customers. It offers a self-service portal that allows customers to resolve their problems on their own without contacting customer service agents. In addition, it comes with a virtual agent that allows you to look through the confusing portal and find the correct answer. ServiceNow also facilitates surveys that help gather and analyze customer behavior.
Moreover, it has a performance analytics feature that is useful in gaining insights and predicting trends for improving the service delivery process. This software tool ensures more transparency in the ticketing process as it comes with a visual task tracking tool. Furthermore, it is capable of automating processes with no-code and rule-based workflows. Above all, it facilitates intelligent and automatic routing and comes with reports and dashboards for analyzing and tracking customer service activities. To further know about it, one can visit ServiceNow Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of ServiceNow.
- Consists of two types of portals that are Customer Service Portal and Portal Consumer Service Portal.
- Facilitates case management and provides hassle-free communication between customers and agents.
- Provides special handling notes that allow a user to create notes for obtaining valuable information about individual records.
- Capable of creating powerful matching rules by using scripting to assign resources directly to agents.
- Has CTI softphones that are useful in making and receiving calls without leaving the customer services app.
- Provides connect support that helps in chatting with customers and creating cases directly from a chat.
Become A ServiceNow Certified Application Developer:
Pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology for gaining a general background in technology. This degree will provide you with a firm base for your upcoming career and make you familiar with IT concepts. In addition, be proficient in programming languages like Java so that you can easily write code in ServiceNow. Knowing the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is also a must for learning about incident management processes and the lifecycle of an incident. After that, the most important thing you need to do is get training in this software tool. Furthermore, many institutes provide ServiceNow Training in Noida along with certifications, and one can enroll in them to start a career in this software tool. Apart from these, given below are some of the skills that are necessary for starting a career in ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with UI, SQL, HTML, and CSS
- Experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Advanced problem-solving ability
- Perfect communication and presentation skills
- Organization and time management skills
Carer Opportunities in ServiceNow
A large number of companies from multiple fields implement this software tool because of the features and benefits it provides. It is useful in various industries such as the automation industry, IT industry, medication, insurance, media, enjoyment, and many more. This software tool is simple, fast, powerful, and comes with multiple security options. Therefore, many organizations have implemented it to deal with digital workflows. Thus, creating multiple job opportunities in it. Given below are some of the top companies that use this platform.
- DXC Technology