Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by admin
You can sell your house on your own or through a flat-fee MLS listing service if you live in Houston and want to sell a house. Since many buyer’s agents in the area search the local MLS for opportunities, working with a Flat Fee MLS Houston provider increases your visibility.
(multiple list service).
Various real estate agencies and brokerages provide reduced commission fees for selling your house. There are several variations of this. It may be as simple as implementing commission rebates or lowering commission rates. Here is a list of Houston’s Top 7 Flat Fee MLS companies.
Houzeo uses technology to solve real estate issues and simplify house selling. It is based in the US and combines technology with affordable Flat Fee MLS packages to provide real estate services to clients straightforwardly and affordably, which they ought to have always been provided. Houzeo offers only online services because the complete home selling procedure is conducted online.
Pros of Houzeo
- You may receive, review, and evaluate bids for your house from your seller dashboard, and you can do this even on their mobile app.
- The quickness with which Houzeo can list your home is well-known among home sellers.
- Houzeo gives both MLS and non-MLS exposure by syndicating your property to Realtor.com, Zillow, Redfin, and Trulia.
- Houzeo is only available online.
- Making changes to the list is simple.
- Most of Houzeo’s plans have a one-time cost.
Houzeo ensures that your listing gets the maximum exposure and provides seamless real estate transactions. Check out Houzeo Reviews to learn more.
- Creekview Realty
For FSBO home sellers, Creekview Realty is a top-notch Flat Fee MLS Texas listing company. On the same day, your home is listed, Creekview Realty notifies Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, and other websites about it.
Pros of Creekview Realty
- Legal forms are included in the package.
- You receive a yard sign and a key lock box along with your order; most businesses charge for these extras.
- No charge to modify the listing’s details or images
- No exposure to social media
- A free yard sign with a basic package
Cons of Creekview Realty
- An entry-level bundle costs more than a comparable flat charge. Multiple listing services
- No integrated home valuation
- Only six months are available as a listing period.
- The packages are very expensive compared to other Discount real estate brokers Houston.
- They don’t specify how many photographs you may submit or how many revisions you can make to your listing, and their website lacks information.
- Eagle Realty Services
Houston’s flat-fee MLS listing services focus on registered Texas real estate agency Eagle Realty Services. Within 24-48 hours of the purchase, the listing goes live. There are indefinite Postings of open houses. They give Comparative market research (CMA).
Pros of Eagle Realty Services
- The base package includes full broker representation.
- Comparative market research (CMA)
- You can cancel anytime
Cons of Eagle Realty Services
- No options for listing prices
A Flat Fee By You is your best option if you want to pay the least for your listing. Sellers and investors all endorse the business. Reviews of the business also claim that they provide excellent customer service and promptly answer sellers’ inquiries. However, Flat Fee By You only features real estate in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas metro areas.
Pros of FlatFeeByYou
- Good advantages even in basic $45 entry-level package
- You will receive free broker assistance with their $95 best package, which might be able to help you improve your listing.
- Refunds are available if no listing agreement is completed and the basic package includes a CMA.
- You can cancel at any time with no fee.
- Higher tier products include updates and changes.
Cons of FlatFeeByYou
- Offers partial coverage in Texas; consult the website for specific MLS access information.
- The lock box is absent.
- Only the Premium package offers photo assistance.
- You aren’t able to edit your listing indefinitely with the basic package.
- You must pay more for forms and disclosures.
- Texas MLS Broker
Real estate brokerage company Texas MLS Broker. As they are not a for-sale-by-owner website, you don’t list with them; you use them to access the Texas Multiple Listing Service, which helps you save 3% on the listing agent commission. Since 2010, they have given investors, REO asset managers, home sellers, and home builders the chance to profit. They have successfully marketed over $100 million in residential property for owners across Texas.
Pros of Texas MLS Broker
- The complete home selling procedure is conducted online with the choice to sell at the closing rather than paying a one-time
- Flat fees, even at the most basic level
Cons of Texas MLS Broker
- No exposure to social media
- No online offers; agents call or email you instead.
- If you need to edit your listing, you must contact their customer service team as you cannot manage your listing yourself.
Texas has some really great options to list on MLS for a flat fee, Explore Flat Fee MLS Texas Companies.
FSBO.com handles the listing or introduces you to one or more neighborhood brokers who will list your house on the MLS. Your own choice of buyer’s agent commission.
Pros of FSBO.com
- Offers the chance to list on your local MLS and online visibility.
- A user-friendly website provides additional documents, such as yard signs and legal forms, in one handy location.
Cons of FSBO.com
- Brokers may impose extra costs in addition to the pricing that is advertised.
- As MLS services are contracted out to independent brokers, the quality of service varies.
- Congress Realty
Congress Realty has 10 state licenses and has experience selling various properties, from single-family houses to opulent apartments. The team has years of experience and is always reachable by phone or email. Their entry-level package is $299.
Congress Realty is one of the best options if you need step-by-step guidance with the listing process. For 0.5% of the sale price, you can upgrade to a comprehensive plan if necessary. For those seeking a cheap solution, it is a fantastic choice.
Pros of Congress Realty
- If you need professional advice while listing your property, they may also help.
- They offer fantastic price assistance.
Cons of Congress Realty
- Few Number of Photos
Both Houzeo and Creekview Realty are trustworthy and capable companies that will advertise your house to a wide range of prospective buyers.